Re: file as BLOB

From: cava123 <cava123_at_noos.fr>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 02:13:44 +0200

The application is an intranet.
If the file is stored in the database the security is assumed with Oracle (User privileges) and if the file is in the directory (filesystem) it is Unix security

The other argument to prefer filesytem is the way to access big data. (for example if there is 100 pages, so there is many libraries that can handle and paginate results...)

As I'm bigenner with Oracle, can you give me reference to find samples with both cases to implement a prototype ?