Oracle 10.8 vs. 11i: The Good, Bad, Ugly and Unknown

From: george lewycky <gelewyc_at_nyct.com>
Date: 24 Jun 2002 12:58:05 -0700

[Quoted] [Quoted] We are currently battling Oracle and 11i under NT and I have suggested [Quoted] [Quoted] we revert back to 10.8 and I would like to hear from others in the field [Quoted] about this version.

Can anyone tell me the good, bad and the ugly of the previous major release [Quoted] [Quoted] and about the trials and tribulations with functions such as Customer Interfaces and installation.

[Quoted] [Quoted] Has ANYONE had any success with the installation, interfaces of 11i ??

Thanks in Advance

George Lewycky
NY City Transit Authority
Brooklyn, NYC
gelewyc_at_nyct.com Received on Mon Jun 24 2002 - 21:58:05 CEST

Original text of this message