software for managing oracle projects and sometching like cvs

From: adzionq <adzionq_at_poczta.onet.pl>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 10:19:43 +0200

Hi!

[Quoted] I'am looking for software for managing oracle project - maybe here anyone have experience with such project? I would like have bugtracking, project budgeting etc ;-) The best if it would be free.

Also software for developers. We work with forms and reports 6i version and we need something like cvsm, but you know oracle forms and reports aren't in txt, so there is a little problem. Have anyone here any experience with such software?
regards
Tomek Received on Mon Jun 24 2002 - 10:19:43 CEST

Original text of this message