JDeveloper rant...

From: Watchman <dmalone_at_attglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 19:43:07 GMT

[Quoted] [Quoted] I'll say this for JDeveloper as an IDE. It looks like an incredibly well [Quoted] integrated and powerful product but it doesn't integrate very well with other vendors' databases and support is non-existent. If Oracle wants to [Quoted] make a major impact with this product, they'll need to at least provide for [Quoted] paid customer support with direct access to the JDeveloper product support [Quoted] group or provide public access to their searchable database for JDeveloper [Quoted] issues so users can work through these problems. I've been struggling for [Quoted] over a week. Most people won't have that much patience.

Thanks,

Dean Received on Sat Jun 22 2002 - 21:43:07 CEST

Original text of this message