Re: weibull analysis in oracle

From: Daniel Morgan <dmorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 15:15:45 GMT

dnh wrote:

> Hi
>
> I've been asked to look at developing a GUI screen, which will allow
> the user to select the source data for the Weibull analysis as well as
> the ability to override the Beta, Etta and Gamma variables used.
>
> Has anybody done weibull analysis using pl/sql (If it's possible)
> and/or does anybody know of any available source code out there that I
> can get.
>
> Failing that is there any commercial s/w available
>
> TIA
> nigel
> Remove underscore to reply to nigel_h_at_iname.com

[Quoted] Weibull is a product. Oracle is a product. Can you better explain the connection?

The product line uses Oracle as a backend. And from that standpoint any front-end Oracle tool can access the data. But without knowing the internal table structure and what you are trying to do it is not possible to more specific other than to say that if you use SQL*Plus to access the raw data ... you can do anything with it you wish.

Including make mistakes so be careful.

Daniel Morgan Received on Fri Jun 21 2002 - 17:15:45 CEST

Original text of this message