Two Oracle homes & Attached libraries

From: Jonas <jonas.herbertsson_at_vitec.se>
Date: 20 Jun 2002 23:01:02 -0700

Hi

First of all I guess there is something wrong with my machine. I've two Oracle-homes (both c:\orant and c:\oracle, plus that I find the map ora81 in c:\oracle). My machine runs Win2000 Prof, Oracle 8.1.7, Developer 2000 and 6i.

Almost all of the Forms has a
'WIN_API_ENVIRONMENT.Read_Registry'-clause so the D2KWUTIL-library is attached, but I get POST-LOGON-trigger error (the very same trigger that uses WIN_API_ENVIRONMENT'-clause). So I tried to drag'n'drop WIN_API and WIN_API_ENVIRONMENT from the D2KWUTIL-library under Attached Libraries to Program Units in the Object Navigator.

//I get error if I don't have the D2KWUTIL.PLL atteched, and when I have it seemes like it can't read the library//

Thanks & happy mid-summer
/Jonas

PS. I tried to distribute the Forms I compiled on my machine (compiled with the WIN_API and WIN_API_ENVIRONMENT draged'n'droped) to a machine that runs NT4 and Oracle Client 8.0.4 with Runtime 5.0.x and Runtime 6.0.14.0 for Forms/Reports. I get some funny errors, but when I replace the c:\orant\bin-map with the c:\orant\bin-map I have on my machine I works....wiered! DS. Received on Fri Jun 21 2002 - 08:01:02 CEST

Original text of this message