Using jdbc to write data to Clob column

From: J. Harris <harris.john.a_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 04:15:27 GMT

[Quoted] [Quoted] I'm trying to get the following code to work, however when I do run the code [Quoted] below I get an Io exception: Connect reset by peer: socket write error...
[Quoted]                     if (column.isClob())
                    {
                        String str = column.getValue();
                        int strlength = str.length();
                        Reader reader = new StringReader(str);
                        stmt.setCharacterStream(ps++, reader, rlength);
                    }

                    int ret = stmt.executeUpdate();

Any ideas? Received on Fri Jun 21 2002 - 06:15:27 CEST

Original text of this message