Oracle9i DS Java Applications: Input fields get focus but no input accepted

From: Rudi Ernst <news3_at_edv-ernst.de>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 21:21:40 +0200

Hi all,

since I've installed Oracle9i DS I can not work with 9i nor with my old 8i development tools written in Java. Especially SQLPlus Worksheet and JDeveloper both won't work. I even can't login because the input fields in the login mask get the focus, I also can navigate between them with the mouse, but no input is possible. My first thought was that there's no echo, but the fields indeed accept no input. I have seen this before in my Java online banking application. Is the Oracle-JVM guilty?

Any tips?
Thanks
Rudi Received on Thu Jun 20 2002 - 21:21:40 CEST

Original text of this message