Re: Error: No data returned from Stored Procedure

From: Frank <fbortel_at_home.nl>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 21:52:29 +0200

Alexander Streif wrote:

> Daniel Morgan <dmorgan_at_exesolutions.com> wrote in message news:<3D0765FB.B62DE520_at_exesolutions.com>...
>

>>Alexander Streif wrote:
>>

>>>The error occurs unsystematically and no stored procedure can be
>>>called successfully anymore. After a restart of the Apache Webserver,
>>>the procedures can be called again w/o problems. Can anyone help?
>>>Thanks in advance.
>>>
>>You wouldn't want to help us out here with any or all of the following
>>would you?
>>

>>1. Platform and operating system
>>

> --> Windows 2000 Server, SP 2
>

>>2. Verion of Oracle and Apache
>>

> --> Oracle 8.1.7.0.0 / Apache 1.3.12
>

>>3. The actuall error message
>>

> --> No data returned from stored procedure. The PL/SQL gateway invoked
> a stored procedure as part of processing the URL but the procedure
> returned no data.
>

>>I tried looking over your shoulder but my binoculars aren't powerful
>>enough.  ;-)
>>
>>Daniel Morgan
>>

> Thanks Alex

PL/SQL caching set? This would be the default setting if iSuite was installed (not if you use the Apache that comes with 8i), together with session caching.

If so, your statement about restarting Apache makes sense - doesn't it? All chache being flushed and all that.

Grtz, Frank Received on Wed Jun 19 2002 - 21:52:29 CEST

Original text of this message