Matrix report question

From: Pieter <phuiberts-123_at_ivwnet.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 20:28:25 -0400

Hello,
I have a question that I do not understand, maybe you experts can enlighten me.
Q: When developing a matrix report, you created one query, two additional groups and a breakgroup. When you create the cross-product group, which groups should it surround?
A: The Two dimensioanl groups and the break group

My question is why should the break group be in the cross-product. What does it do in there for the report?

Thanks a lot!

Pieter

--

Remove '-123' (no quotes) from the e-mail address when you wish to reply

-Happy Trails ;-)