Re: Oracle Reports 2.5 -- Footers

From: James Alexander Starritt <james_at_jamesstarritt.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 14:01:09 -0500

Carlos,
[Quoted] Thanks for your response. This really is the complete problem for me in a nutshell: At the bottom of every page I would like to add things like page numbers, data printed and so on - at the moment the best I seem to be able to do is include this information after the last fields on the page. This means as information shrinks and grows that this footer can appear almost anywhere on the page however I would like it to appear only in the last inch or so of each and every page in the report.

--

James Alexander Starritt
----