Re: cancel a query

From: Diane Johnston <tvor_at_accesswave.ca>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 16:15:48 GMT

Daniel Morgan wrote:

> Sanluki wrote:
>
> > I have the next problem in oracle forms:
> >
> > when I execute a query and there is no records on the block, how can I
> > cancel the query?, I'm trying whit the abort_query built-in, but it fails
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Sorry for my english and help me please
>
> Create a timer.
>
> Daniel Morgan

We have created a toolbar with several buttons, one being an Exit button. It will exit the form unless in Query mode. If in Query mode, "exit_form" will cancel the query. That will of course all be coded in the when-button-pressed trigger.

Diane

--
Diane Johnston aka The Voice Of Reason
tvor_at_nospam.accesswave.ca        http://members.accesswave.ca/~tvor