exp80.exe -> imp.exe( oracle 8i) lock, freeze the NT

From: COARI <abilio33_at_bol.com.br>
Date: 15 Jun 2002 07:32:09 -0700

Please,
[Quoted] I have a export file generated by export of oracle 8.0.x (whith no warnigs) When I try to import it with imp.exe of Oracle 8i(8.1.7) it imports all objects, and the last object give-me the message "IMP-00041" and lock the computer and do not end(stop) the task. The imp.exe locks the dos command NT windows forever.

The process oracle.exe take over 99% of the cpu time. I use this import parameter file :
userid = system/manager
commit = Y
file = migra.dat

But if I use the table mode, it imports correctly all tables.

Others export file import good fine.

Please tell me what can I do ?

COARI Received on Sat Jun 15 2002 - 16:32:09 CEST

Original text of this message