Re: global variables in Reports 6i

From: philippe AZAN <set-satelia_at_cg13.fr>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 16:27:03 +0200

Hi,

you can declare in you program unit section, a package specification in wich you declare your global.variable.

For example:

in a specif package pack_global you declare : my_global varchar2(10) := 'my_value';

in your report you can reference this variable using :

pack_global.my_global

Regards.

Philippe AZAN