How to implement a JavaBean in Forms 6.0?

From: Tobias <tmrensing_at_web.de>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 12:22:53 +0200

Hi,

i have found several examples to do this, but no example is running.

When I try to run the bean derived from VBean in a java IDE, I get a SecurityException:

java.lang.SecurityException: class "oracle.ewt.lwAWT.LWComponent"'s signer information does not match signer information of other classes in the same package

Where I have to save the class file that stands in the implementation class attribute of the bean-area?
When I run the form with the expample, the bean is not running. There happens nothing.
What I am doing wrong? If anyone has a running example, I would be very happy.

Tobias Received on Mon Jun 10 2002 - 12:22:53 CEST

Original text of this message