Re: The latest Oracle DBA Forums

From: Frans H. <fransh_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 4 Jun 2002 02:48:52 -0700

Trifon,
I work in a well protected environment, so I will lay the suggestion about virusses beside me.
I get the followin message when I click an most hyperlinks in the forum:

Ikonboard CGI Error

Ikonboard has exited with the following error:

Undefined subroutine &Styles::new called

This error was reported at: Sources/Lib/FUNC.pm line 170.

Please note that your 'real' paths have been removed to protect your information.

Doesn't look like a virus to me, so what else could be wrong?

greetings,
Frans