ORA-01034: ORACLE NOT AVAILABLE

From: Pr <l_write_here_l_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2002 08:24:59 GMT

[Quoted] I'm going to be crazy for the problem in the subject, here my steps:
  1. I've installed Oracle 8.1.6.0.0 Enterprise Edition into my WinXP PRO
  2. Making db with wizard tool and all works well (I see the DB and it's possible to connect it and queryng also with TOAD 7.2)
  3. I restart my pc, the db exists, but when i'm trying to connect, the answer is ORA-01034: ORACLE NOT AVAILABLE!
  4. I rebuild another db and this one works! (but the older remain not accessible)

Please, help me!!!

Thanks to all NG from a newbie oracle user

P. Received on Tue Jun 04 2002 - 10:24:59 CEST

Original text of this message