Re: The latest Oracle DBA Forums

From: Trifon Anguelov <trifona_at_pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2002 18:49:05 GMT

Frans,

[Quoted] The web site is not just working, but gaining users and posts every day at impressive speed. It is well organized in categories, has execellent search capabilities, valuable content and bright Oracle DBA's members ready to answer any "tough" question.

If you have troubles connecting to the site, I would recommend you to check your machine for Code Red, Nimda, or any recent viruses. The site is well protected aginst scans, viruses or DOS attacks, which might caused your IP to be blocked.

Hope that helps.

Postmaster, http://www.dbaclick.com

The latest Oracle DBA forums available at: http://www.dbaclick.com/cgi-bin/ib3/ikonboard.cgi

[Quoted] > > "Trifon Anguelov" <trifona_at_pacbell.net> wrote in message
> > > Visit the latest Oracle DBA forums at
> > >
> > > http://www.dbaclick.com/cgi-bin/ib3/ikonboard.cgi
> > >
> > > We created and maintaining Oracle DBA forums to help DBAs and
Developers
> > > find the information they looking for.
> > >
> > > Here you can:
> > >
> > > - Ask and find answers to your hot questions
> > > - Review already posted questions and answers
> > > - Easily navigate in a user-friendly interface
> > > - Browse the content organized in categories
> > > - Create polls
> > > - Manage your messages [Quoted]
> > > - And more...
> > >

> > > Many scripts, tips, documents and problem solvings happened here every
day.
> > > Come and join the knowledge.
> > > [Quoted]
> > > Fun to use, excelent desing and hundrends of users joining every day.
Check
> > > it out.
> > >
> > > Postmaster
> > >
> > > http://www.dbaclick.com
> >

> > with an obviously HUGE OVERLAP with the Usenet groups
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Sybrand Bakker
[Quoted] > > Senior Oracle DBA

> who cares?
> It does'nt work anyway,
>

> Frans H.

> Received on Mon Jun 03 2002 - 20:49:05 CEST

Original text of this message