Deleting certain records from detail block on commit

From: Av <avril7_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 3 Jun 2002 07:02:00 -0700

[Quoted] I have a detail block which is populated with all the possible records by default, but I only want the records for which a value is entered in the quantity field to be saved to the database.

I have a key-commit trigger on the block that which deletes all records with a NULL quantity. This works fine. The problem is that if the user issues a COMMIT from the master block, this key commit trigger does not fire and all records including the ones with null quantity are saved.

My question is, how do I remove certain records from the detail block on commit?

Thanks
Av Received on Mon Jun 03 2002 - 16:02:00 CEST

Original text of this message