Re: Multi-target data modeller and schema generator

From: Vaclav Frolik <vfrolik_at_casestudio.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 14:42:21 +0200

Jim,

please feel free to try our CASE Studio 2 - database modeling tool

http://www.casestudio.com

It supports numerous databases, incl. Oracle, MS SQL, DB2, IB, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MS Access etc. Features include: ERD, DFD, reverse engineering, version manager, HTML reports and more. The prices are from 149 USD to 299 USD !

Regards,

Vaclav Frolik
CHARONWARE, s.r.o.

"Jim Smith" <jim_at_jimsmith.demon.co.uk> píse v diskusním príspevku news:NHuJZxBubm98Ewgw_at_jimsmith.demon.co.uk...