Discoverer cannot see rebuilt table

From: Gary H <garyrh_at_blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: 30 May 2002 11:34:49 -0700

[Quoted] I am using Disc 3.0. I recently had to remove 3 columns out of a table and so copied the table into a tmp using create table as (select......). I then copied it back to the name of the original table (having deleted the original). I have given select privs to the appropriate users.

I now find that the users can run Discoverer queries against the base table displayed in the EUL but not "composite" views (sorry cant remember what this is called - the real world view of the tables)that contain the changed table.

Help greatly appreciated.

Regards

Gary. Received on Thu May 30 2002 - 20:34:49 CEST

Original text of this message