Re: RMAN and switching HP-UX tape drives

From: Alex Ung <taung_at_alumni.uwaterloo.ca>
Date: 28 May 2002 19:29:07 -0700

Hi,

[Quoted] Thanks Martin. Actually I have already linked the database with Omniback earlier. I can backup the database using Omniback II-RMAN link without any problems but was looking for a way, from RMAN's command line, to force RMAN to write to another tape drive (without using Omniback). So it looks like it can't be done.

Rgds,
Alex