Re: Oracle Website

From: Daniel Morgan <dmorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 15:40:14 GMT

Nelson Tong wrote:

> I want to ask is there anyone can able to help me.. I just starting to
> learn Oracle and including the SQL in Oracle. I hope that someone can
> able to send me some website, so I can able to read! And I just wonder
> is there any website have all the SQL command for Oracle and for
> Microsoft SQL
>
> My email address is: nelsontong1972_at_lycosasia.com
>
> Thanks!!

PL/SQL and T-SQL are two different products sold by two different companies and even when they use the same syntax it doesn't necessarily mean the same thing.

For Oracle go to:

http://tahiti.oracle.com
http://technet.oracle.com
http://docs.oracle.com

For T-SQL you'll need to ask someplace relevant to that product.

Daniel Morgan Received on Mon May 27 2002 - 17:40:14 CEST

Original text of this message