Changing caret size/shape in Oracle Forms

From: Poul Erik Krogh <pekrogh_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 15:41:03 +0200

Does anybody know if it in any way is possible to change the size and/or shape of the caret in Forms 6 running on Windows 2000.

I know its possible to change the caret on Windows 2000, but I can't apply that solution because it will apply to other applications too.

I am thankfull for any suggestions or experiences.

My problem is a customer that runs the application on Citrix Metaframe, and won't let the caret blink due to network traffic.

--
Poul Erik Krogh (pekrogh_at_yahoo.com)