Re: spool excel file with sql*plus

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 12:07:33 +0200

csv can be automatically opened in Excel, and it is very easy to create a csv file from sql*plus
so why on earth do you insist on creating excel files? If you reject all the common approaches, you will end up with no solution at all, due to your own stubborness.

Regards

--
Sybrand Bakker
Senior Oracle DBA