Re: spool excel file with sql*plus

From: Bas <b_map_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 11:32:10 +0200

[Quoted] oraxcel is no good for me, because you need a addin for Excel. I need this to run a few batches which places a few files on a shared server [Quoted] (in a very big company, where changes go very slow) witch other users should [Quoted] open automatically in Excel.

"Daniel Morgan" <dmorgan_at_exesolutions.com> schreef in bericht news:3CE55F17.D3E7C210_at_exesolutions.com...