spool excel file with sql*plus

From: bb <b_map_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 17 May 2002 03:18:29 -0700

[Quoted] [Quoted] Is there any posibility to make a spool file in the right format for Excel?
[Quoted] [Quoted] Just from sql*plus. So i open a dos-batch file which opens sqlplus and [Quoted] runs a statement like 'select * from dual' and i'll wil get an .xls file on my C: which contains an 'X'
I really need a real excel formatted file, which does not have to been [Quoted] imported in excel. I.e. from TOAD you can save directly to an Excel file. This is what i wanna do in a batch without using TOAD. (So, no .csv file) Received on Fri May 17 2002 - 12:18:29 CEST

Original text of this message