Printing from Forms

From: Álvaro Palma Aste <queria_direccion_at_el.perla.invalid>
Date: 16 May 2002 18:04:33 GMT

[Quoted] Hi. I´ve developed a form that shows a lot of rows from a table. I want that the users may print the data in the form in a formatted way. I can generate a file with the data, using text_io, but i don´t know how to print this data without opening a text editor. My question is:

Is there a way to print a file from forms directly? I even try using

host('type file > prn') but this works from DOS, not from Windows.

Is there a form to send the data directly to printer, without passing through a file, something like

text_io.put_line(prn,'formatted data here'); like in Pascal?

Thanks a lot for your attention

--
Atte.
Álvaro Palma Aste