Re: Embedded SQL compiler at Linux

From: Ole Streicher <ole-usenet-04_at_gmx.net>
Date: 16 May 2002 09:37:56 +0200

Hello MC!

"MC" <mc_at_somewhere.com> writes:
> Open the pcscfg.cfg file in $ORACLE_HOME/precomp/admin folder
> and add the following settings. After this, it should work.

Thank you, this helps to overcome the first errors. But, in general, it works only partly. The first files compile, others show still errors. I used:

sys_include=(/usr/include, /usr/include/sys,/usr/lib/gcc-lib/i486-suse-linux/2.95.3/include)
include=(/opt/oracle/OraHome/precomp/public)
include=(/opt/oracle/OraHome/rdbms/public)
include=(/opt/oracle/OraHome/rdbms/demo)

and get in one file the error

Error at line 1668, column 10 in file /opt/oracle/OraHome/rdbms/demo/oci.h #include <ociextp.h>
.........1
PCC-S-02015, unable to open include file

[similar errors follow]

The file ociextp.h is in /opt/oracle/OraHome/rdbms/public/ and readable, so it should be found with the include statements in the pcscfg.cfg file. If I include it by hand as an INCLUDE= option, it works but why doesn't it use the option from the config file?

[Quoted] The "real" big problem is now that is doesn't work with mathcalls.h. One file gives the error

[Quoted] Syntax error at line 54, column 1, file /usr/include/bits/mathcalls.h: Error at line 54, column 1 in file /usr/include/bits/mathcalls.h __MATHCALL (acos,, (_Mdouble_ __x));
1
PCC-S-02201, Encountered the symbol "f" when expecting one of the following:

   ; , = ( [

[Quoted] this error is repeated several times (on different lines of mathcalls.h), and then the compilation process crashes with an "segmentation fault".

So, I am still a bit lost :-(

Any ideas?

Tschuessi

Ole Received on Thu May 16 2002 - 09:37:56 CEST

Original text of this message