Form Builder : Insert new records in a Master-Detail relationship within the same table

From: The Black Unicorn <tbu_at_pandora.be>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 11:31:36 GMT

Hello,

[Quoted] I've got another problem. I have two data blocks, one with a list of usernames (shows 10 records) and one with a one-record display of all the fields in that same table. They are connected with a simple join.

The problem is that I can't Insert new records in the Detail block, when I try to it gives a FRM-40508: ORACLE ERROR: Unable to INSERT record. I understand that the problem comes from the relation between the two blocks, but I have no idea how to solve it.

Can anyone help me out with this ?
tia
Davy Herben Received on Wed May 15 2002 - 13:31:36 CEST

Original text of this message