Kronos Application running on Oracle 8.1.7.3

From: Annger <annger_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 14 May 2002 03:15:50 -0700

Hi,

The company I work for has just purchased products from Kronos. The products are Time & Attendance and Smart Scheduler.

The vendor has estimated that our database will be close to 1TB in size as our company has over 100,000+ employees.

I would like to know what peoples experience has been with these two products.
We will be running these applications on AIX 4.3.3. Oracle V8.1.7.3

We are concerned as DBAs that this application will not perform as they don't support partitioning or parallel options in such large environments.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Annger. Received on Tue May 14 2002 - 12:15:50 CEST

Original text of this message