Re: OLEDB Provider does not return CLOB data

From: Hans Troost <hans.troost_at_solvay.com>
Date: 13 May 2002 21:51:27 -0700

> In article <80ac6502.0205122342.725be56c_at_posting.google.com>,
> Hans.troost_at_solvay.com says...
> > Hi all,
>
> You didn't mention why you want to avoid GetChunk in a loop. It seems to
> work just fine. If you don't want the loop, just call GetChunk with a
> chunk size larger than your biggest CLOB.
>
> If you use a Command instead of a Recordset, I think you'll still find
> yourself using GetChunk sooner or later.
>
> -- Tom

Tom,

Thanks for your response, I will re-think it. It was just a matter of "taste" and nothing more and just a minor add-on to my problem.

More important to me is my first question: I don't get any CLOB-data returned at all. Do you see what I'm doing wrong? The GetChunk discussion without having data at all is not relevant.......

Thanks in advance,

Hans Received on Tue May 14 2002 - 06:51:27 CEST

Original text of this message