#deleted# appear when adding similar records!

From: Dan <beltschatsar_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 12 May 2002 06:29:21 -0700

[Quoted] Any insight would be appreciated...

When we are adding records to a simple table (3 fields of 1 is a primary key with a sequence used in the programmed trigger), access show the newly added records as #deleted#. If I insert different values like below:

TTT
SSS It is OK, but when I insert the same value like below:

TTT
TTT Access get messed up and show the record as #deleted#. In SQL*Plus, newly added record appear there with no problem. Also, if I close my table and re-open it again, all my data appear OK.

We are using Access 2002 with an Oracle 8i database (Oracle ODBC v8.1.7 I think - or one of the latest for 8i)

Thanks for your help!

Dan Received on Sun May 12 2002 - 15:29:21 CEST

Original text of this message