Re: hide_view question

From: Surfnet <j.r.l.m.batailleVERWIJDER_DIT_at_uva.nl>
Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 21:25:39 +0200

Hello Meads,
if the input focus - that means the cursor - does stays in the block 'mmm_genre', Forms keeps displaying the block. So you should navigate to another item in another block that is not on the 'genre' canvas.

You can change the label on a button with a call to 'set_item_property('BUTTON_ITEMNAME', label , 'label_text')' for the button. Check the online help on this. You can do this call after showing the view.

Regards, Joost

--
Joost Bataille
University of Amsterdam ICT centre