Import table

From: Fleury <christelle.fleury_at_waterair-industries.fr>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 11:57:30 +0200

Hello,

[Quoted] I make backup of Oracle database with export tool. Now if I want to import one table of database, I have some problems: - 0 records of table are imported and errors occured.

To resolve the errors' problem, I put the parameter CONSTRAINTS=No and IGNORE=Yes.
Is it possible to update a table with import tool ?
( This means the import tool have to update the existing record and insert
not existing records ).
( Maybe I have to drop the table and import data, but I will loose the data
[Quoted] of one day !)

--

Salutations

Christelle Fleury

mailto:christelle.fleury_at_waterair-industries.fr