Designer: Order by in a block seems not to work fine

From: Eduardo <eramoshdez_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 9 May 2002 09:03:13 -0700

Hi, everyone:

I declared a block inside a Designer's Module. Its datasource is a table. In one of the fields of the block, which is one of the fields of the table (a bound item), I set the following properties:

Ordering, Order By Sequence = 1
Ordering, Sort Order = Descending

Then the generated Form shows in the related datablock ORDER BY clausule "ORDER BY REPORTING_YEAR DESC", which is exactly what I was expecting. Nonetheless, the data is not displayed sorted in the form.  Am I missing something?

I will appreciate any help a lot!

Eduardo Received on Thu May 09 2002 - 18:03:13 CEST

Original text of this message