Re: FIND_REPORT_OBJECT returns null

From: Mark <markg_at_mymail.co.uk>
Date: 9 May 2002 07:07:13 -0700

[Quoted] Because I havent got Reports6i on my machine, i cannot test it out.

However, snippets from Metalink

This message essentially means that the report cannot be found. Specifying the
correct name of a report object found in the forms object navigator (not the
actual name of the rdf file) usually resolves the problem.

To do this double click on the 'Reports' node in the object navigator of your form and select the Report accordingly. You can double click on the Report object to see its property sheet where you can change/set different parameters.

Also, check your report object name given in FIND_REPORT_OBJECT built-in. It should be the report object name as displayed in Object Navigator.