Discoverer 3.0.8

From: David C Zezza Jr. <Dave.zezza_at_acs-inc.com>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 19:44:04 GMT

I'm trying to connect to 7.x database over the web with Discoverer 3.0.8  Why? A very long story). I consistently get an Assertion failed in file cursor.cpp, line 1582 when trying to run a query (workbook). It then blows me right out of Discoverer. I'm running Windows 2000 on the remote client machine. I have tested this locally (LAN) and have no trouble connecting with W2000 and performing the queries. I can connect over the web with DBA Studio to the DB without issue as well. I would sincerely love to upgrade the whole mess to a newer version of Discoverer but that is not an option.

Anybody have any thoughts?

Thanks

Regards Received on Wed May 08 2002 - 21:44:04 CEST

Original text of this message