problem with jdeveloper 9i in winxp

From: david chan <davidchantf_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 3 May 2002 17:51:29 -0700

Hi,
 I just download the realease version of Jdeveloper 9i (jdev9i_902_base.zip)and setJavaHome to my J2SDK1.4, then I run the jdev.exe, there is error mesg coming out from the console, and the Jdev GUI is not able to refresh itself, for example, the menu bar will show up only if I place mouse over it (same problem if I run jdevw.exe).
Here is the error mesg:
java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NoSuchFieldError:
java.lang.StackTraceElement.declaringClass
java.lang.NullPointerException: SurfaceData is NULL or native ops
missing
java.lang.NullPointerException: SurfaceData is NULL or native ops missing

Any idea?
David Received on Sat May 04 2002 - 02:51:29 CEST

Original text of this message