Re: Designer 6i Repository tables

From: Howard Gluckman <howard_gluckman_at_excite.nospam.com>
Date: Thu, 02 May 2002 12:21:49 -0600

On 2 May 2002 08:59:52 -0700, ryan_medernach_at_hotmail.com (Ryan Medernach) wrote:

>I hope this question is posted in the right area.
>
>Does anyone know how I can manually using pl/sql change the background
>colors for the functions in my Function Hierarchy Chart?
>
>I am currently on a project where they need the functions color-coded
>and I am going to create a small program to do this.
>
>Does anyone know what tables I should be looking at?
>
>What I have found so far is in the CI_DIAGRAM_SEGMENTS table there is
>a Graphical_Data column (I think the information is in Hex) could this
>be it?
>
>Thanks
>Ryan Medernach

To the best of my knowledge, there is no API for CI_DIAGRAM_SEGMENTS, and no information about the formatting of the Graphical_Data is available.

I wish it were different.

Howard
For email, remove "nospam" from address. "Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." - Groucho Marx

   http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----= Over 100,000 Newsgroups - Ulimited Fast Downloads - 19 Servers =----- Received on Thu May 02 2002 - 20:21:49 CEST

Original text of this message