Designer 6i Repository tables

From: Ryan Medernach <ryan_medernach_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2 May 2002 08:59:52 -0700

[Quoted] I hope this question is posted in the right area.

Does anyone know how I can manually using pl/sql change the background colors for the functions in my Function Hierarchy Chart?

I am currently on a project where they need the functions color-coded and I am going to create a small program to do this.

Does anyone know what tables I should be looking at?

What I have found so far is in the CI_DIAGRAM_SEGMENTS table there is a Graphical_Data column (I think the information is in Hex) could this be it?

Thanks
Ryan Medernach Received on Thu May 02 2002 - 17:59:52 CEST

Original text of this message