Time out error

From: sriram <sriram.ck_at_sisl.co.in>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 12:15:36 +0530

Dear all,

My application uses ADO thru VC++ to connect to Oracle 8i. In worst cases if the oracle server is in different domain of Win NT and the client application is in different domain or if the network is slow (10 MBPS or less), I randomly get a 'Connection Time out' error from oracle, while executing SQL statements from the client application.

Is there anyway I can configure the 'Connection Time Out' to me much more in such cases ?? if so where should I do ?
Or how should I handle this situation ?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Sriram C.K Received on Thu May 02 2002 - 08:45:36 CEST

Original text of this message