Tools for developing client-side applications that connect to an Oracle database.

From: daecks <daecks_at_ozemail.com.au>
Date: 1 May 2002 17:30:43 -0700

[Quoted] Hi all,

[Quoted] I've been trying to find a tool that can develop client-side applications for an Oracle database, much in the same way that Oracle's WebDB could. WebDB is not currently an option. I was wondering if there were any alternatives out there, with similar functionality as WebDB, that people have found useful. If they are freeware products, that would be great.

Cheers,
Kristian. Received on Thu May 02 2002 - 02:30:43 CEST

Original text of this message