Re: ERwin vs. Visio

From: drop the numbers <Paul>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 16:26:49 GMT

[Quoted] In article <a9or6g$52a7r$1_at_ID-71391.news.dfncis.de>, michael.gruebsch_at_pentaprisma.com says...
> I've got a evaluation copy of Visio 2002 Professional and I was missing the
> stencils for "Chen ERD" which has been included in Visio 2000 and Visio 5.
>
> For that reason we have decided not to buy the update. Now I realize
> that there seems to be an add on "Visio Enterprise Architect" which
> still may include ER-Modelling.

[Quoted]         Visio EA is the Visio that comes with the Visual Studio For Enterprise Architects package. I don't know if they sell the EA version of Visio as a stand-alone. Microsoft Visio's site should tell you what you need to know.

--

(Any opinions expressed are strictly mine only and not my employer's)
Paul Tiseo, Intermediate Systems Programmer