Re: reading database schema with designer

From: Vaclav Frolik <vfrolik_at_casestudio.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 07:57:14 +0200

Manfred,

please feel free to try our CASE Studio 2 - a database modeling tool with a full support of various database systems, incl. Oracle8i, MySQL 3.23 and others. It allows you to reverse engineer your existing database structures etc... More info at: http://www.casestudio.com

Regards,

Vaclav Frolik
CHARONWARE, s.r.o.

"Manfred Pruntsch" <manfred.pruntsch_at_ifcos.com> píše v diskusním příspěvku news:aa778m$8gtl8$1_at_ID-51546.news.dfncis.de...