Reports with more than 2 destinations

From: Gerold Krommer <xgkrommer_at_fns.co.at>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 17:43:02 +0200

[Quoted] [Quoted] Excuse my ignorance, but I have absolutely no idea on Oracle Reports, but waded thru the 6i and 6.0 documentation and didn'tcome up with a result.

[Quoted] I need Oracle Reports to produce the same reports (accounts receivable) in 2 formats:
a)Whatver the destination printer needs (e.g. PCL or PS) b)A second format that we want to archive to optical , e.g. PDF

[Quoted] The reason is, that we want to avoid doing a second run on the same data. Someone stated that this is impossible and a second run is needed.

True or not ?

Thanks very much,

/Gerold Kommer Received on Wed Apr 24 2002 - 17:43:02 CEST

Original text of this message