Connect/Access Oracle Database/Tables from Java Application

From: Kevin Barcomb <kbarcomb_at_us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 12:05:29 -0400

I am new to Oracle access.
I have accessed many DB2 databases using SQL but I need some help getting started with Oracle

An Oracle database is being created that will need to query rows/columns from.
From a java application what do I need to do to connect? Then Query the database

Can someone point me to a set of jar files for connection and executeQuery functions
I have started looking through the web but I was hoping some could save me some searching.
Any web page suggestions

Thanks

Kevin Barcomb
kbarcomb_at_us.ibm.com Received on Tue Apr 23 2002 - 18:05:29 CEST

Original text of this message