Re: desperate, need oracle help!

From: Bricklen Anderson <bricklen_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 15:25:30 GMT

[Quoted] Attitude is everything man, don't be so defeatist. Sure things look ugly right now, but it could be worse... could have just had both arms and an eye gobbled up by a flock of rabid pelicans while riding your moped down the freeway.

btw, argue the point that the business and security rules that are currently in place need a complete revision. That kind of spin may help you keep you job.

Good luck

;-)