Oracle reports: Problem displaying same column a number of times on row

From: Mary <mmccrohan_at_svi-group.com>
Date: 23 Apr 2002 00:43:49 -0700

[Quoted] [Quoted] I am trying to write a report to display a table name along its column names on a single line, but I am having problems doing so.

I would like the report to display something like the following: Table TABLE_X ColA ColB ColC ColD

where ColA, ColB, ColC and ColD are the column names in table TABLE_X.

Essentially, the query is select table_name, column_name from all_tab_columns where table_name = 'TABLE_X';

Having experimented with the property palette, and setting the Print Direction to various settings , e.g. Accross, Accross/Down, I am still unable to achieve what I want - i.e. table name and all column names appearing on a single line, each column name is consistently being printed on a new line.

Is it possible to do this, or is there something obvious that I have not done, or is it even possible to do what I am trying to do? Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Received on Tue Apr 23 2002 - 09:43:49 CEST

Original text of this message