Re: ERwin vs. Visio

From: Michael Gruebsch <michael.gruebsch_at_pentaprisma.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 12:20:40 +0200

[Quoted] I've got a evaluation copy of Visio 2002 Professional and I was missing the stencils for "Chen ERD" which has been included in Visio 2000 and Visio 5.

For that reason we have decided not to buy the update. Now I realize that there seems to be an add on "Visio Enterprise Architect" which still may include ER-Modelling.

Can anybody help? Thank you! - Michael

http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/techinfo/articles/developerproductivity/or